Sunday, October 20, 2019

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 42)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC last week:

Posts ~
10/13: 🔥 week 41
10/14: paper pumpkin
10/15: Tip-sy Tuesday: Brooke's mascara tip
10/16: German chocolate pie
10/17: My Sis is Hungry: chicken spaghetti
10/18: Mary's veggie dip
10/19: mummy meatballs

What's cooking? (not much, this week was hectic and we either got take out or went out a lot!)

Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy (other than plain old life? not much hahaha!)

  • I did manage to read one book this week, "Rules of Civility" by Amor Towles recommended by Mary and I really liked it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️, good call by my bffe. It's a story about a young woman dealing with life in New York in the 30's. That sounds boring and factual hahaha but it's not, promise.


That's it - shortest recap ever I think! Stop by this week to see lots more recipes, crafts, and whatever else I can think of to make (hint: think pumpkins).

Sincerely ~


Jill
your frazzled camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment