Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Halloween Display Table

I decorated our front hall table for Halloween a little differently this year and thought I'd share for a quick post this morning. I set up my usual orange Halloween tree that has sparkly spiders, black and purple ornaments, black and white ribbons, and black roses at the top of the tree. I'm super lazy and the tree is small, so when it's time to put the tree away I just leave all the decorations on it and cover it with a garbage bag and put it in storage.  

I have the 'spooky terrarium' on top of creepy cloth (that's what it's called!); and the new additions are (1) an open front jar filled with moss, a skeleton head, and a couple rubber mice, and (2) I stuck 2 black circles on a burned out globe lightbulb using glue dots, and covered with cheesecloth. LeDonna thought it was a white balloon and that would work too.

I think it turned out pretty cute - I'm not into gory or gruesome decor and I don't decorate everywhere; I read a book about 'cozy minimalism' that advises to just pick 3 areas in your house as focal points so that's pretty much what I do now - front porch, front hall display table, and I put the skeleton hand wreaths on our back doors. 





10.11.22: TT stacked pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment