Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Spooky Terrarium

look how cute this spooky terrarium is!
 love it :)
  • Put some sheet moss in the bottom of a clear lidded jar.
  • Cut out the shape of a creepy house (I used black foam board, you just need to make it out of something that will stand up on its own) and draw lines on it with a paint marker (they said white but I used silver).
  • Make a ghost from a tissue tied around a small round thing with clear line or cord, suspend from the lid. They called for a small styrofoam ball but that was too big and black cut out shapes for eyes - I used a small ball of play dough and made the eyes with a black sharpie. 
  • Add a piece of fencing, a stick for a dead tree, and some reindeer moss for additional texture.
I had a hard time getting a good picture of it, trust me it's super cute! I saw this idea on HGTV, check there for other photos and detailed instructions if you need them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment