Friday, October 16, 2015

Jack O'Lantern Gift Enclosure

I was invited to a Stampin Up meeting to check it out and see if I'd like to be a Demonstrator for them (yes, I am going to do this - so fun and I was VERY inspired after listening to all of the ideas and projects!), and my friend Ronda who ran the meeting was nice enough to send me home with four easy "make and take" projects. I didn't have time to make them while there but I was sure I would remember how to do them...have I told you what a terrible memory I have?! Well it's bad, so when I finally sat down this morning to put the jack o'lantern gift enclosure together and am faced with a little baggie full of bits, I wasn't sure what I was meant to do - I might not have done it exactly right but I guess that's what being creative is all about...do it however you want! Turned out great - don't know what I'll use it for but I'm thinking a little bag of candy inside would be cute. This was made with 2 pieces of cardstock, 3 black triangles, 1 half round circle, 3 punched out shapes for the stem, and thin twine. I will definitely be making more of these - it will be a good project for when my niece comes to craft day! Wish me luck putting the other projects together from "memory" ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment