Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bats!


I found something to do with that extra pumpkin from the too tall pumpkin tower - I had ripped out a magazine page from Better Homes and Gardens in 2005 and stuck it in my idea file and of course forgot about it...till now. I modified their example slightly by using a package of foam bats already cut out, glued on orange paper eyes that I hole punched out of scrap cardstock, hot glued them to 20 gauge wire that I found in the floral section at craft store, stuck them into holes in the top of the pumpkin and hot glued them in place, then covered the holes with some natural excelsior moss. You can bend the wire any which way to place the bats where you want them. This would be cute with any Halloween or Fall shape you want - leaves, pumpkins, turkeys, whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment