Thursday, October 22, 2015

Halloween Nail Art


I don't do nail art on myself very often - my left hand is hopeless when it comes to drawing things! Was inspired though when I saw a picture of someone who painted googly eyes on her nails and I wondered if I could change the idea to just super gluing actual googly eyes on my nails... sure enough, it worked (and it's kind of funny). Surprisingly they stayed on for a few days but I have to admit, it felt kinda weird and I wanted them off.


So my next attempt at nail art is a little more "normal"; I just painted them different halloween colors and dotted on eyes instead (I used craft paint and the little round end of a paintbrush to make the dots), also tried a ghostly one based on the squash ghosts from a few days ago - wasn't hard to do on myself at all. This will be easier to live with I think...


No comments:

Post a Comment