Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tip-sy Tuesday: stacked pumpkins

Look how cute my front porch looks with these fun pumpkins and gourds, I love it. Jen and I went to Lee Farm in Laingsburg, they have a huge assortment of pumpkins, gourds, mini pumpkins and gourds, “warty pumpkins” (that made me laugh), corn stalks, squashes, mums…so much to pick from it took me an hour to make up my mind! Anyway, on of my favorite ideas is to find 3 different sizes and colors of pumpkins and stack them into a tower - I’ve seen some people put a big dowel thru the tower to keep it upright, but if you find 3 that rest together nicely I’ve had good luck just stacking them. Of course you could make your tower taller using larger pumpkins, in which case you might want to skewer them together with a wood dowel so they don’t topple over!

Cathy gave me the gorgeous mum and I stuck my black flamingo in it - Mark told me the other day he saw “spook-ingo’s” at the store, what the heck is a spook-ingo I asked? Flamingos painted orange and black! Well I already have that but “spook-ingo” is too hard to say haha. Click here  to see how I made the Halloween flamingo (hint, paint a pink one black LOL). 


No comments:

Post a Comment