Monday, October 24, 2022

Bottle display cabinet by Jenny

 So. My friends got a beautiful new bar- I love it so much. (What’s not to love about a bar in your house?). Anyway- they have a shelf along the back to display cool liquor bottles- love that. Then the next weekend I went to someone’s house that had a lower kitchen area with 2 cupboards and glass shelves in between that they had liquor bottles displayed on them.  I loved this too! That got my talking to the husband- our lower level has a small kitchenette with older style kitchen cabinets. If we took out the middle one and hung shelves.. hmmmm… this got me thinking even more- shelves cost money (and someone with the ability to hang) and I have lovely cabinets. So that prompted me to go with the DIY route. Removed the doors, put the liquor there and BAM. I’m with the cool kids. (Until I drink it all and I’m left with empty shelves. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.) 😂


10.24.21: 🔥 week 43

No comments:

Post a Comment