Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Lisa's Tater Tot Casserole

I made a version of tater tot casserole in the crock pot last year (click here for that post) which tasted delicious but cooked down so much it looked like hash brown casserole. My friend Lisa posted this photo on FB the other day and I instantly asked if I could share her recipe and picture - look how pretty it is! I want this right now (and it's nowhere near dinner time hahaha). Thanks for sharing, Lisa!


Tater Tot Casserole
1 Bag of Tater Tots
1 1/2 lbs Hamburger
1/2 onion
Salt and seasoning to taste
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
About 1/2 cup velveta cheese
1/2 cup velveta queso cheese
1/2 cup of frozen corn

Brown hamburger and onion together
When browned and seasoned add your soups and cheese mix all together till the all the cheese is melted
Place a few TT on the bottom of a your sprayed pan 9x13 or a 9x11.
I Prefer the smaller pan
Salt the TT just a little
Sprinkle the corn
Place the hamburger mixture on top of the TT
Place the rest of TT on top
Sprinkle with some grated cheese and some Panko Bread crumbs
Bake 350 for about 45 mins till heated through and bubbling
Enjoy. I serve it with a toss green salad with Italian dressing. There something about the taste.
Remember season the meat mixture to taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment