Monday, October 22, 2018

Sarge's Beanie Baby Costume


I. Cannot. Believe. It. Took. This. Long. for me to find the perfect costume for Sarge. It's been right under my nose for years. These little Scottie beanie babies have been on my shelf since probably 1996 and only just now, just this year, now that Sarge is almost 6 (and we had other Scotties -Harry and Holly- before him!), that it's occurred to me that the easiest, cutest, most perfect costume is to make Sarge a beanie baby for Halloween. 


All I did was enlarge the tag on the printer and print onto heavy cardstock, then embellish with some gold glitter paint. I laminated it because (a) I'm obsessed with laminating, and (b) it'll last longer - especially if it's raining out or he rolls in something before I can stop him. Dogs. 

Seriously, cutest thing ever (in my Scottie-world anyway!).





He's very upset that I wouldn't let him "play" with the stuffed Beanie Baby! 


No comments:

Post a Comment