Saturday, October 29, 2022

Mummy Pretzel Rods

Stole this cute last minute idea from the Pioneer Woman, didn’t change a thing and I love how they turned out! Super quick and easy to boot. 

Melt white candy melts according to package directions. Dip about half a rod into the melted candy and shake off excess. Lay on a wire rack sprayed with non-stick spray and let the candy harden. Put the rest of the melted candy costing into a ziplock bag and snip the corner, drizzle over the pretzel then immediate stick in some candy eyes. Let the coating harden and you’re done. I’m going to stand them up in a Halloween glass I have, but you also just arrange them on a tray to serve. If gifting these I’d wrap individually in clear cellophane and tie with a ribbon. 


I had a little left over coating in the ziplock bag so I just drizzled it over some leftover pretzels, not pretty but tastes good! 


10.29.20: witch hat cupcakes




























10.29.18: bloodshot eyeball appetizer









10.29.17: Jen's easy spider cookies











10.29.16: brain hemorrhage drink

10.29.15: skeleton pretzels











    No comments:

    Post a Comment