Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Dijon-Fig Sauce

Normally I’d share a tip for this ‘tip-sy tuesday” but instead I’m doing a follow up on a previous post. I included the recipe for Dijon-fig sauce in the post ‘pork chops with zucchini and stuffing’ but realize that when I want to find the sauce recipe I’m never going to remember that it’s in a different post - and it’s so easy and good I want it to have its own post so I’ll know where to look!

Stir together 1/4 cup Dijon, 2 T. Fig jam, 1 T. Water (or however much it takes to get the consistency you want for sauce), and a pinch of salt. You can change the amounts of mustard and fig to suit your taste.

This is great on pork, and I’m betting it’d also be good with chicken. Sort of a tip, right? Haha. 

10.25.21: fall owl wreath

10.25.19: mummy calzone


















10.25.18: bat treat holder















10.25.17: Sarge's bat halloween costume

10.25.16: paper covered candle

10.25.15: cinnamon chicken with pumpkin polenta

No comments:

Post a Comment