Sunday, October 9, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 41)

 Dear Campers ~

I am still without my computer and have been posting using my IPad - I’m thankful I have an iPad but am not very proficient at using it for more than playing games and watching shows! I just now realize that I missed two Sunday recaps and a few days of posting, one of these days I’ll go back and plug them in just to keep things organized…but for now I’m bumbling along and doing what I can! 

Here’s this weeks recap of things that happened at camp in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

10/3: dividing iris plants

10/4: breakfast banana splits

10/5:taco-cuterie by Jenny (taco party platter)

10/6: caramel pie 

10/7: pork chops with zucchini, stuffing, and Dijon-fig sauce

10/8: yummy mummy Rice Krispie treats

Keeping it short this week, hope you’ll come back often to see more projects, recipes, whatever I think to make at camp and can work up into a post!! Bye!

Sincerely ~

Jill

Camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment