Sunday, October 11, 2020

🔥Around the Campfire (week 41)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC last week:

Posts ~

10/4: 🔥week 40

10/5: crochet owl basket

10/6: tip-sy tuesday: dilly bean hack

10/7: creamy polenta with garden tomato sauce

10/8: MSIH: zucchini bread cookies

10/9: Grace's stitch doll

10/10: bacon-wrapped cocktail sausages

What's Cooking ~

  • steak, roasted baby potatoes, chopped salad
  • tuna noodle casserole, wilted spinach
  • grilled chicken, wonton ravioli with pesto, green beans
  • crab legs, broccoli slaw, sourdough bread
  • pork chops, sweet potatoes, roasted broccoli
  • chicken sausage, beans baked in marinara, wilted spinach
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • I canned a few things that I'll be sharing with you soon - jilly's jam, pickled red onions, pickles, and pickled green beans (instead of 'dilly beans' I'm calling them 'jilly beans' hahahah)
  • made a few masks, including the creepy clear front kind
  • started putting the garden to bed, even tho my tomatoes still have flowers and green tomatoes. I'll give them a few more days before I crush their little dreams ;)


Very quick recap today, we are heading to the lake to wrap up things at the camper. It's chilly and overcast but there's lots that needs to be done - so gotta keep moving instead of blogging. Stop back this week for more fun projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think to make at camp!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor



No comments:

Post a Comment