Thursday, May 25, 2017

More From Amsterdam...

A few more pics before I move on - these flowers are too gorgeous not to share! These are giving me ideas about planting this year, I love how different kinds and colors are blended together - and no "little soldiers" in sight (I dislike flowers all planted in little rows!), the natural flowing bed shapes are just beautiful...I can't do this in my whole yard like I'd love haha, but maybe in some big containers.










Here's an interesting "craft" idea that I saw in the gardens - wrapping felt pieces around tall thin vases or plant holders and tying them with thin wire. The mixed colors and solid green are both so cool - I'm going to figure out where I can do this at home!



 More pictures from our lunch in the little fishing village:



cheese sticks wrapped in what seemed like egg roll wrappers and fried, served with sweet chili sauce. so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment