Friday, September 1, 2017

4 ways to jazz up a braid!

so I like doing things to my hair besides just pony tails and having my hair down. so im going to show you 4 ways to make a normal braid look different! so for all these hairstyles, you need to start with a braid in the front of your hair.

#1. just leave the braid. it's very simple and looks really good! it also takes like 5 seconds!

#2 take the braid and pin it in the back of your hair! this looks so cute and you can wear it with any outfit!

#3 take the braid and add it to a pony tail! this hairstyle can be sporty or put together with a dress! its a win win. you have to dress up the day of your sports game? in the morning put on your dress and do this hairstyle then change into your jersey and have the same exact hair! it's soooo cool!!

#4 let me just say this looks sooo good in your hair and it looks like it took you so long but it actually took you 2 minutes. after you have your braid in, then pony tail, all you do is wrap the hair into a bun and put in bobby pins! it's soo cool! I hope you love these hairstyles as much as I do they take me no time in the morning and they look so good! I hope you try these!!

No comments:

Post a Comment