Friday, September 22, 2017

Chocolate Covered Bananas Slices! by Brooke



hello, everyone! so I love chocolate covered bananas, but I can never finish a whole one, so I made chocolate covered banana slices! They are so easy to make, and they are delicious! so the first thing I did was cut up a banana into slices and put them on a paper plate. then I took a bowl and put chocolate chips in it and melted it in the microwave. (30 second intervals so the chocolate doesn't burn) then once the chocolate was melted I took a banana slice and dropped it in the bowl then took a fork and covered it in chocolate, then took the fork and scooped it out and put it on a paper plate.then put them in the freezer for 30 minutes then ate them! they were too good! and super easy to make!



one year ago today: corn husk wreaths
two years ago today: decorate your outlet covers

No comments:

Post a Comment