Thursday, September 21, 2017

Box Tops

Ok, this isn't actually a thing I "made" but it is what I did today so I'm sharing. Think of it as a little PSA haha. I volunteer in my niece's middle school library and one of my duties is to trim and sort box tops - this is quite time consuming actually since every one of them has to be trimmed as perfectly as possible - I have no idea why (and it's sometimes kind of gross when there is food still on them hahaha!! And once I found a ring in the bag of box tops that must have slipped off someones finger when they were bagging the box tops up to send to school!).  I did not know until I started doing this that each box top the kids bring in equals .10 for the school. Seriously that adds up! I never really paid attention to boxes, containers, packages that have box tops on them before, now when I see them I cut them out and bring in to school. Every dime helps!


one year ago today: Sprinkles No-Bake Cheesecake
two years ago today: filled German Chocolate Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment