Saturday, December 9, 2017

Elf Gift Tags

Janis and I had craft day and made these super cute gift tags (along with some more wine cork Christmas trees - told you I was a little obsessed with making them! click here to see more on that) and had so much fun. I love crafting alone but it's even better having a craft buddy!

I got this cute elf stamp from Stampin' Up, and raided my stash for different papers, inks, markers, gems, tiny bells, and foam dimensionals. First we stamped the image onto white paper and colored the little guy in, then cut him out using an oval die cut thingy.  Then play around with how to finish the tags - apply gems and bells, attach to different backings with the foam dimensionals, whatever looked good to us.

We made a big ol' mess and decided instead of cleaning it up let's leave it all on the kitchen table and come back to make more tomorrow! There is glitter EVERYWHERE!!! Dave is gonna freak. ;)





1 comment:

  1. I am a handicraft lover. I have made many handicrafts, including customized gifts and pillows of different styles. If you need to buy some special gifts for your friends, my mall will surprise you! Click to open the mall link.
    baby pillow case
    burlap home decor
    housewarming gift
    baby nursery decor
    outdoor pillow case

    ReplyDelete