Friday, December 15, 2017

homemade milkshake! by Brooke

hello, everyone! so today I made a homemade milkshake/ice cream! it was so easy, and so delicious! first I took one ziplock baggy and put salt and ice init.  then in the second bag I put 1 cup of milk, 1 tsp of vanilla, and 1 tbsp of sugar. then I put the two bags in a shopping bag then put a hair tie to tie it off and make it tight. then after the pony I cut off the rest of the bag. then I wrapped a towel around it and shook it! you can shake it for 10 minutes for ice cream, or 5 minutes for a milkshake! I did 5 minutes and put the substance into a cup and added one scoop of peanut butter ice cram to add a peanut butter flavor then added a straw! it was soooo good! I loved it! it tasted so delicious! hope this makes sense! and if it doesn't I hope the pictures do!








one year ago: sugar and spice mixed nuts








two years ago: see the possibly lame travel jewelry pouch I made from a potholder

No comments:

Post a Comment