Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Sharpie Art Treat Bags

Here's another last minute Halloween idea, cute for a lunchbox surprise, classroom or friend treats. Or just cuz I'm a doodler and these simple treat bags were fun for me to play with - it's just drawing on a plastic bag with sharpies. Easy and quick - get doodling and you still have time to make some before Halloween is here!



This idea was inspired by the decorated bags I saw here, obviously theirs are waaaaay more decorated but I found the big fat sharpies show up better on the baggies and I only have black (the thinner pen-like ones work good for smaller areas)... I'll get more big ones and keep playing with this fun idea.



A similar idea is Tesha's cute jack o'lantern treat bags I posted last year - she drew a face on a baggie and tied with cute ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment