Thursday, October 31, 2019

Succulent Garden

What can I say, it made me laugh.


Have a fun, safe time if you're out and about tonight - I'll be hiding with Sarge in the bedroom, he'll be watching TV (for real) and I'll be drinking wine waiting for Dave to get done passing out candy.

Dave loves passing it out, Sarge loves TV, and I love wine... it's a win-win for all 😉


On another note - I crashed a 13-year-olds birthday party last weekend and made this super cute succulent garden. Jordyn hired 'Tipsy Terrarium' as a fun thing to do at her daughter's party (love this idea so much!); they brought tons of baby plants, sands, crushed stones, pebbles, glittery things, lots of seasonal novelty pieces like pumpkins, bats, candy corn, and these cool skulls. I made mine half tan sand, half gray sand; put a line of pebbles where the two colors of sand meet; added baby pinecones and a skull. Friday morning I'll probably pull the skull and then just have a pretty succulent garden (or maybe I'll find a little thanksgiving thing to add...). Cute right? Thanks again to Jordyn and Erin for letting me join them!






Here's some of the other gardens the girls made:






No comments:

Post a Comment