Friday, January 8, 2021

Creamy Tortellini with Sausage and Veggies

This is from my niece Macey and looks (and sounds) amazing - I want to eat this right now and it's 10 o'clock in the morning hahahha!! Yum. Thanks for sharing Mae!

I love how she sent the recipe and photos to me, in case you can't read it (and I can't make it any bigger) I rewrote what she did - note she also cooks like I do, not following an actual recipe just winging it!  


Creamy Sausage Tortellini with Spinach, Mushrooms and Sun-dried Tomatoes

  • Italian Sausage links, cut into small pieces and cook in a pan until done
  • fresh spinach
  • chopped sun-dried tomatoes 
  • tortellini stuffed with spinach and mozzarella cheese
Combine the above ingredients, then make a sauce from:
  • one can of chopped tomatoes with their juice
  • a splash of heavy whipping cream
  • mozzarella cheese to taste
  • spoonful of sour cream
She wrote that she doctored with random seasoning's she found in her bf's cupboard - so season it to your liking. Try Italian seasoning, garlic salt or powder, any Italian herbs like basil, thyme, oregano, etc. or just salt and pepper. 

Can't wait to try this - I'm a sucker for all these ingredients (a girl after my own heart!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment