Thursday, January 7, 2021

No-Bake Cookie Bars by Brooke

Brooke brought me a couple of these bars - she made up the recipe herself and quite truthfully I had my doubts but she's right, they are delicious. Not super sweet and we're thinking the melted chocolate is what holds them together, Jen loves them so much she wants to make them herself but is trying to find something a little healthier to bind them (I say go for the chocolate but that's just me hahahah). Good job B! Here's what she did in her own words:


Hey guys! I made no bake cookie bars! They are so good! I used 2 cups of oats and then 1/2 a cup of peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of honey. Then I melted 1 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave and added it to the bowl and mixed it all together. Then I put it in a bread pan and let it sit for an hour or so. Then I cut them up! They were so delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment