Monday, January 11, 2021

Creating a Schedule...

Ok guys, I don't know about you but wintertime and covid is making my days all mush together and I'm finding that not following a schedule is not good for me - I'm getting lazier and lazier, and more of a procrastinator every day! Even tho my days are basically open and I can do what I want when I want, I'm spending whole days not actually doing anything and I don't like to function that way. So, I know I've talked about this before, but I'm making myself a schedule. Like making a chart and filling it in with a cleaning schedule, tasks, exercising, practicing the piano, blogging, crafting, etc. I could do this with a planner but I really enjoy having a color-coded weekly chart to follow - the visual helps me. How about you? Are you finding yourself floating thru the days thinking you should be getting something done but instead are killing time by making color-coded charts to follow hahahahah? 

I'm not showing you my actual chart because it's made up dumb things that I want to get done; I need to establish a better routine so the sheets actually get changed on Monday, I do laundry twice a week, the bathroom gets cleaned on a regular basis, etc. Even things like 'water plants' and 'clean up emails' are getting scheduled. Yes, I realize this is not an actual schedule that has to be followed like if I was working in an office and had meetings, etc., but this will definitely help me get back on track to having a productive day, feeling better about myself, and getting shizzle done!

I created a table in my word processing app, filled it in and printed it out. If you want or need to establish a routine for yourself you can do a color-coded table if that's your thing, write down on a piece of paper setting goals and tasks on each day of the week, write it in a planner - whatever system works for you! 

This is sort of a non-post post but it's what I made at camp today :) Have a great day!

PS: it's also self-proclaimed 'healthy week' which I haven't done in forever, I have a couple really good recipes to share this week that are delicious and good for you! Healthy week means I need to drink more water and less alcohol, get on an exercise schedule, stop snacking and make good food choices! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment