Friday, November 12, 2021

Charcuterie Number Boxes

Well this is my favorite kind of post - a craft, an appetizer, and a project all in one. It's a super good, fun, and creative idea I wish I would have thought of - paper mache numbers or letters turned into charcuterie platters. First, who doesn't love a charcuterie board, but then make it out of something so clever? I'm totally loving this idea.

You can find paper mache letters and numbers at the craft store; cut the top off (I'd use an exacto knife or something like that) and fill with whatever you want! Meghan thru a birthday party for Mickey's 30th last weekend and this was part of the munchie table - she used a 3 and an 0 but it'd also be cute with a (short) name, initials, or date - and had it filled with all sorts of delicious goodness. I don't think she lined the boxes and it seemed fine, I think I'd put down waxed paper or parchment tho to keep the box from potentially getting soggy. 

Prosciutto, salami, sliced cheese, nuts, fruit, breadsticks, crackers, spreadable cheese, jam, cherry peppers - anything goes!


11.12.20: pine nut pilaf

11.12.19: TT: how much turkey?

11.12.18: herb bubble bread

11.12.17: stuffed spaghetti squash

11.12.16: caramel apple shots

11.12.15: pumpkin roll

No comments:

Post a Comment