Monday, November 8, 2021

Framed Wedding Keepsake

I made this for Mickey and Kyle as just a little fun keepsake, it was very easy to do - other than I bought a cheap frame off Amazon and it literally fell apart! But I out-witted it and taped it together with gold washi tape - take that dumb frame. 


This is what I did:

Cut a piece of heart patterned vellum for the background. Tape the wedding and rehearsal dinner invites to the vellum. I found some small floral picks at the craft store that mimic her bouquet and cut them into smaller pieces and arranged them along with a piece of lace ribbon on the side. Squished the whole thing into the frame - taped shut. Maybe you'll have better luck with your frame if you decide to make this!




I like how the 'bouquet' looks in this picture, but it was too thick:


11.8.20: 🔥week 45

11.8.19: salmon 2 ways

11.8.18: green tomato muffins (don't be scared, they taste like zucchini bread!)

11.8.17: the school psychologist is in sign

11.8.16: dish washing tip

11.8.15: provencal summer vegetable bake


No comments:

Post a Comment