Monday, November 9, 2020

🔥Around the Campfire (week 45)

 Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week:

Posts ~

11/1: 🔥week 44

11/2: flamingo donut cake

11/3: tip-sy tuesday: pumpkin spice cookies

11/4: chicken with sun-dried tomato cream sauce

11/5: MSIH: west coast chili and a trophy

11/6: Brooke decorates phone cases

11/7: pickled green beans

What's Cooking ~

  • leftover cheesy potatoes with ham, roasted broccoli
  • chicken sausages, white beans baked in marinara, green beans
  • grilled chicken, spaghetti squash with marinara, caesar salad
  • grilled tuna, greek salad (tomatoes, cukes, feta), roasted garbanzo beans
  • broccoli and cheese quiche (costco), green salad
  • burger salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy:
  • read the last 2 books in the Charley Davidson grim reaper/p.i. series by Darynda Jones. I loved this series and I will definitely be re-readiing them! I might even put them on my Christmas list (there are 13 of them!)
  • while putting away Halloween stuff I decided to sort thru all of the costumes I have, make a list so I'll easily know what I have next year, and also a list of what is needed to make costumes out of all the little random bits (i.e. there's a pirate eye patch and a gold hoop earring, but nothing else...etc.) 
  • also while putting away Halloween stuff I got a little side-tracked and started sorting and organizing other parts of the basement. Yep, the basement is now torn up and I have a new project at hand! 
Hope everyone had a good week - stop back and see more projects, recipes, and whatever else I think of to make at MMDC! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment