Sunday, November 1, 2020

🔥Around the Campfire (week 44)

 Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

10/25: 🔥week 43 (oops, I just realize that I didn't do a week 43! my bad, I'll add one a little late!)

10/26: pop tab earrings by Grace

10/27: tip-sy tuesday: storing seeds

10/28: zombie brain cheese ball (re-run)

10/29: witch hat cupcakes (re-run)

10/30: brain hemorrhage shots and pudding shots (re-run)

10/31: braised short ribs in tomato bbq sauce

What's Cooking ~

  • baked mostaccioli, olive garden inspired salad, beer bread
  • blackened salmon, couscous, sautéed zucchini
  • sauerkraut supper
  • steak, veggie tots, everything bagel chopped salad
  • sausage and veggie stir fry
  • sloppy joes, cheesy potatoes, greek build-your-own salad bar
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • spent more time getting outside stuff wrapped up while the weather isn't too cold, pulled out the still blooming marigolds from the garden - I gave them a few extra days since they were doing so good but it's turning colder and expecting a few flurries so it's time for them to go. That's the last of the gardening I had to do.
  • made myself a troll costume for Halloween that literally took me 20 minutes to make! I'll show you how simple it was to do so you can keep the idea on hand for the next time you need a quickie costume (it helps that I have short hair and when it's standing straight up I have troll hair without even much effort LOL).
  • Read 2 more of those girl grim reaper/p.i. books that I'm working my way thru the series. I only have 2 more to go to finish - they are slightly addicting!
Hope you had a good week, and a fun safe Halloween. Stop back often to see more fun projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think of to make at camp! 

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment