Friday, November 13, 2020

Coin Jar by Brooke

Hey guys! Today I was counting my coins in my big glass jar. And I thought it was so ugly and boring. So I decided to dress it up a little bit!! All I used was paper, hot glue, and glitter!! The first thing I did was pick out my paper and cut it to my Desired size to be a little bit lower than half on the jar. Then I put hot glue on the end and glued it to the jar. Then I went around the jar with the glue following it with the paper so I could get it as even as possible. Then I let that dry. After it dried I took the hot glue gun and used it around the top of the paper. After I did that I poured glitter on that glue on the top. Then I let it dry again! Then once it was fully dry I poured all my coins back in it and now it’s so pretty! This was so easy and it looks 10x cuter than it did!





No comments:

Post a Comment