Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Tip-sy Tuesday: how much turkey?

Thanksgiving is coming fast - even tho it's later this year it's still getting here faster than I'm ready for it! How 'bout you? Thinking about your turkey dinner yet? If I'm just making for Dave and I then it's easy to just get a small turkey or turkey breast (turkey breast is my new favorite btw) but what if you're having more than 2 people? Here's what a sample of googling got me (these are the first 3 hits): seems like 1.5 pounds per person assures you'll have some leftovers and can send some home with guests if you want, figure 1 pound per person if you don't want endless turkey.


Canadian Living:

the Kitchn:

lehighvalleylive:


11.12.18: herb bubble bread
11.12.17: stuffed spaghetti squash
11.12.16: caramel apple shots
11.12.15: pumpkin roll

No comments:

Post a Comment