Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Houseguest Treat Bucket

Janis gave me another great idea (she's been busy and is sharing lots of good ideas with me!) -  we had houseguests last week and she told me that when she has people staying over she puts together a big basket of goodies so everyone can help themselves if they want snacks and munchies without having to ask. Love this idea! Never fear midnight snackers, now you can sneak down and grab food without rummaging around in the pantry haha!

I don't have a basket the right size, so I used this plastic bucket and it was fine. Use whatever you have on hand, people care more about what's inside! I made a little card to set over the edge of the bucket that says "help yourself" so no one had to wonder why I had snacks in a bucket on the counter. I filled it with individual snack bags of chips, pretzels, and popcorn; granola bars; small bags of almonds; and miniature candy bars.

Thanks Janis - keep the ideas coming please :)

1 comment:

  1. I do know of someone who may have dabbled in the snack bucket.. great idea!

    ReplyDelete