Saturday, May 21, 2016

No Boring Appliances!

I have a problem leaving things alone and undecorated - I joke that if it sits still long enough I will jazz it up - in this case it's my standing mixer that caught my eye. Why have a plain old appliance if you can stick things on it to make it prettier? Ha! That's all I did - found some removable wall stickers, cut out the pieces to make it fit, and stuck them on. Look how cute it turned out!



I'll share a secret about another reason I've decorated this -  I asked Dave for a standing mixer for Christmas, and specifically said "any color except for red"...notice what color I got? LOL!  I love the mixer though and with my decorations red is just fine :). 


I've also put removable stickers on the washer and dryer...got any boring appliances standing still that you wish to decorate?


1 comment: