Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Mummy Pumpkin

Well this mummy pumpkin is definitely not very scary - I think adding google eyes to anything sorta takes the scary away hahaha. Whatever, he's cute!

Just stick some big google eyes on a small Dollar store pumpkin, and wrap with strips of cheesecloth. I gave him a "mouth" by adding a small piece of black cardstock under the cheesecloth and then cut a small slit in the cheesecloth over the paper.

He looks really cute standing on a wood candlestick, but then I stacked him on this painted pail (click here for that post) and added a black bird on top - I couldn't decide if it was too much of a random stack of things so asked my sis, she likes it and says it's cool so I'm leaving it like this. Sometimes I look at something too long and can't tell if it's good!





No comments:

Post a Comment