Saturday, October 6, 2018

Skeleton Pumpkin Man

Pop the head, arms, and legs off the body of a $1 plastic skeleton and attach to a $1 craft pumpkin and you have an inexpensive funny "creepy" Halloween decoration - I would say perfect for the kiddos to make but I have the biggest blister on the tip of my finger from hot gluing this thing in place so I'm a little hesitant right now to advise you that it's a kid craft! Seriously I haven't had a glue gun burn this bad in a long long time. I'd show you a picture but you might be reading this while eating your lunch and I'm not going to be responsible for you being too grossed out to eat. Trust me on this one.






































Anyway - I'm not sure what exactly this is supposed to be hahahaha, for whatever reason a skeleton has wrapped himself around a cutie google-eyed little pumpkin...I was playing around and this just looked good to me. Change yours up accordingly!

The skeleton head fit right over the stem of the pumpkin, just glue in place. Attach two big googly eyes, then adjust the arms so they fit in front of the face like the arms are trying to wrap around it. I used a piece of invisible fishing line to hold the hands in place - I burned myself trying to glue the arms in the front so just went with the fishing line instead! Glue the legs in place and add some plastic spiders here and there...or don't...whatever you like :)




10.6.2017 Ronda makes a Halloween Treat Box
10.6.2016 Dog on the blog - sweet potato dog cookies
10.6.2015 Make a spooky terrarium

No comments:

Post a Comment