Friday, October 6, 2017

Halloween Treat Box by: Ronda Wade

Hi, Everyone! I’m so excited to be a guest stamper on Jill’s Make my Day Camp blog! I get the pleasure of working with her each week, and I know she is one very talented lady, and we’re lucky she shares that with us every day.

My specialty is papercrafting, and today I want to share with you my favorite box ever. Because it’s SO EASY! You’ll need to start out with a simple 8 ½ X 11 piece of cardstock. I colored mine to look like an adorable Candy Corn, but you can choose to use any color you want!


 I think this project will be best if I show you how to make it. You can click on this short video and I’ll show you where to score, how to fold it and then put it all together!






Thanks, Jill, for allowing me to share! I hope you all make time to Be Creative! It’s good for the soul! 

Stamped Blessings,
Ronda Wade

www.rondawade.com





one year ago: healthy sweet potato dog biscuits
two years ago: make a spooky terrarium

No comments:

Post a Comment