Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Halloween Decor...by Jenny

While I am on a roll I decided to send my sister one more. I like Halloween. I like bonfires, caramel apples, football, and most importantly I like scaring the crap out of my kids and their friends. 
It started simply enough with a fake baby eating a brain on the dining room table sitting on top of a Dollar store plastic tablecloth covered in fake blood. 

(Jill here - I hate this baby. Why does she put this on her dining room table?)

Then I progressed to dollar store bats that I have hung all over the window.



My next project is sticks on the front door. Yes I said sticks. Never thought I would and yes I'm disappointed in myself. 
Jill again - the reason she is disappointed in the sticks is that I have been
mocked profusely for YEARS about my fondness for decorating with
sticks. When she told me about this project I warned her this is the first step
in developing her own addiction to sticks. She replied something about
smacking her if that ever happens ;)



If you have been adding this all up you can see that sadly the only thing I paid real money for was the baby.. but hey- it's cheaper than adopting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment