Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Cathy's Roasted Pumpkin Seeds

I still don't actually believe Cathy's recipe for these pumpkin seeds because they are SO good, SO crispy, SO flavorful, and highly addictive - I just feel like it must have more ingredients then she's saying...but she swears this is how she made them:



"I rinsed the pumpkin seeds off and let them dry. I put them on a paper towel but that's not such a great idea because as they're drying they stick. Parchment paper probably would have been better. Then I placed them in a large baggy, threw in a bunch of melted butter, salt, and a tiny bit of garlic powder. Put a single layer on a cookie sheet and baked them in the oven at 300' until they were golden brown."

If you have pumpkin seeds leftover from carving pumpkins I really recommend trying her easy recipe! If you don't have pumpkin seeds I recommend you go get a pumpkin right now just to make these ;). And if you don't like them I promise to take them off your hands (or if you just want to share with me I'll drive to your house to get some!).







                                                                                               two years ago: witch hat cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment