Thursday, October 5, 2017

Mummy Picture

 Last year I posted about a couple cute door covers I saw at the Elementary School - I took one of those ideas and turned it into a tabletop picture for Ronda's seasonal display I just finished for October. I'll show you how it all looks together in a few days, I'm going to break down the projects first!





This is really easy:
-tape together black cardstock to make the background. I made this one 12" x 14".
-cut out 2 big yellow eyes (I used an oval shaped wood box for a pattern, you can totally wing this) and glue to the cardstock. Then glue two small black circles on the yellow ovals.
-cut strips of cheesecloth and randomly glue around the eyes until it looks right. Once everything is glued down trim the edges.
-I clipped this onto a piece of canvas board to give it strength to stand up.
-note I used a glue stick for all of this.




these are the door covers from the school - so cute! The Frankenstein one would also be easy to make tabletop size.







one year ago: m&m cookie bars
two years ago: squash ghosts

No comments:

Post a Comment