Sunday, October 1, 2017

Spook-tacular October!

Guys! It's October already! I looooooove October (and not just 'cuz it's my birthday month!), everything about it makes me happy. Mostly because I hate to be hot and we had some smoking hot days this summer...and I'm over it...so bring on October with all its cooler days, flannel sheets, donuts - what's not to love?



My first October of blogging (2015) was a month of "spook-tacular" posts, for some reason I didn't do that last year but I'm bringing it back. October will be all about Halloween or October themed projects - since I am writing this from a picnic table while camping in Petoskey (where it just so happens to be "trick-or-treat night" at the campground and I don't have any candy to hand out, boo. I feel like the Grinch. Or whatever Grinch-y thing is in October who doesn't pass out candy! Dave said we could hand out Sarge's milkbones, 'cuz that's about the only "treat" we have on hand hahaha) I am starting the month with a couple things my sissy made (for real! she did! and I didn't beg her!! woohoo!)...watch for pudding shots, a cool donut hole hack, and check out how nice her front door looks (I'm so proud).

Happy October everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment