Monday, October 2, 2017

Caramel Apple Pudding Shots....by Jenny

So I dont really owe my sister for anything this time but decided to do a blog for her to be nice. (Gasp)! Actually I want her to owe me for a change so there's that. 😂 

My friend was having a "girl party". Not sure exactly what that entails but I didn't dig out my hair scrunchies or leg warmers. Decided to make pudding shots instead! 
Nope I'm not a chef but pudding shots I can handle (and didn't need to ask jill to make for me! Haha)

Ingredients:
1 box instant butterscotch pudding 3.4 oz
1 box of instant vanilla pudding
 3.4 oz
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 cup apple pucker
1 cup butterscotch schnapps
1/2 cup caramel sauce
8 oz cool whip 

Mix the pudding and the milk together until there is no lumps.
Add in the alcohol and the caramel sauce. Fold in the Cool Whip.

I then put it all in a giant Ziploc bag and cut the corner off. This allowed me to squeeze in some into every cup without making a total mess.
Makes 40 full cups. No one wants only half so fill them full. 

When you're all done put them in the freezer!
Could eat right away but better after an hour in the freezer. 
Actually truth be told, when you are all done, lick out the bowl while no one is looking and wash it down with the leftover alcohol. No need to waste and leftover alcohol means you didn't try hard enough to complete the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment