Thursday, October 19, 2017

Bloody Hand Window Decals

This is sort of a "non-craft" craft but it's quick and easy so thought I'd share in case you're looking for quick and easy Halloween decorations. I've had some blank window decal sheets from Avery in my stash for awhile and thought that's how I was going to decorate the glass I gave Macey with her birthday hat wine stopper/drink topper the other day (click here for that post), but decided to just paint on her glass instead. When I was on the Avery website exploring how to use the decals I found a bunch of Halloween templates and thought the bloody hands would be fun to stick on some drinking glasses - this is why it's a non-craft; I just printed their template (I did scale it down a bit), cut it out and stuck in to the glass. It didn't look as cute as I thought it would tho so ended up sticking them on our front door (they peel right back off so assuming it's not going to hurt anything! fingers crossed for me haha). Just a little extra Halloween touch along with my creepy mossy wreaths (click here for that post).






one year ago: Mickey's graveyard dirt cake



















two years ago: halloween gingerbread houses

No comments:

Post a Comment