Sunday, October 8, 2017

Heart You To (Reese's) Pieces!



Here is another cute Ronda project that I helped assemble - between the things I've made for her seasonal display table and the projects I help her with, it's shaping up to be a Ronda month! This is such a fun easy idea I had to share.

The tag is just a small oval cut or punched out of white cardstock; she has a heart and words stamp from Stampin' Up that I used but you could easily just color on a heart and print the words by hand so don't let that stop you from making these! Add a short length of matching ribbon to the tag. Then fill these little plastic test tubes with Reeses Pieces, put the cork stopper in, attach the ribbon and tag by a pushpin in the top. Done. What fun little gifts.

Today is our anniversary - married 23 years! What?! I'd love to give him one of these but the poor guy can't have Reese's (nut allergy stops him from eating all kinds of yummy things - dang, so sad!), I'd substitute m&m's but then the tag wouldn't make any sense hahaha!! Adorable little anniversary gift tho...or party favors, place setting decoration, etc.

note: I don't know where she got the 4" test tubes but I see that Amazon sells 50/$7 plus shipping, so they aren't hard to find.



two years ago: creepy cute pumpkin

No comments:

Post a Comment