Monday, October 30, 2017

Brain Hemorrhage Jello Shots

Last year I posted that I was making brain hemorrhage shots to take to Scott and Amy's party (click here for that post) but it was early in the day when I posted and somewhere between the post and the party I changed my mind and made jello shots instead. They turned out really good, and because of the jiggly jello consistency these were really gross - which made them a hit of course! I followed a recipe I found on ehow.com


Sprinkle two packets of unflavored gelatin over one cup of cold water in a pan. Let sit for approximately 5 minutes and then heat until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Let cool, then add 1 cup of peach schnapps. Pour into 1 ounce shot glasses and then sit until the gelatin is about like egg whites. Fill an eye dropper with Bailey's Irish Creme and gently poke it into the gelatin, dispense slowly. Repeat with a drop or two of grenadine. 

Note: I used little plastic cups with lids because I was transporting them. And I picked up an eyedropper at Rite Aid for a couple bucks. 


two years ago: make an easy spooky spider lantern



No comments:

Post a Comment