Monday, October 16, 2017

October Display Table






































Last month I sort of half-@$$'ed a coffee and flower themed display for Ronda but never put it all together right and didn't take any pictures. I made paper mugs that I posted before, found a saying online "all I need is a little coffee and a whole lot of Jesus" that I printed and clipped to a small standing clipboard, and the paper sunflowers I also posted last month. Unfortunately I quit there, sorry Ronda! But THIS month I did good :). The October display turned out really cute since I applied myself a little more haha; I incorporated the few projects I made in September so they didn't go to waste, along with a bunch of new things and some contributions from Ronda (cards, the candy corn treat box she posted last week, and a small paper box with a bat on the front - super cute for small gifts), then filled in a couple holes with some projects I made last year: a wine cork pumpkin, the painted dollar store owl, and sticks with hanging bats. Whew - there's a lot on this display! And I'm super happy with how it all came together. I'm listing everything below and will give links if you want to check out each project.


Top shelf from the left:
Middle shelf:
Bottom shelf: 
  • dollar store owl
  • "coffee and Jesus" saying on a black clipboard (I just found this online and printed onto green cardstock, cut out a mug shape from patterned paper and dangle by twine)
  • black cat garland (found the template online here, added orange eyes and clipped to a ribbon)
To finish I propped the mummy on a clipboard Ronda had in the studio.


one year ago: burger salad
two years ago: Jack O'Lantern gift enclosure 








No comments:

Post a Comment