Thursday, July 4, 2019

Fourth of July, 2019

You've seen this post before - but it says all the things I want to say again this year so...why reinvent the wheel hahahah!



HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

cheers to

~Stars and Stripes~
~Freedom~
~Sparklers~
~Parades~
~Liberty~

and food, fireworks, family, and friends

ENJOY YOUR DAY!


A note from the dog:

Guys! I usually like loud noises and want to go check out what's happening but seriously...fireworks are scary so please read these tips my mom found. She also turns on the tv which I appreciate...I know she's just trying to distract me from the loud noises outside but since I LOVE to watch tv and bark at anything that moves on the screen it makes the fireworks a little bit easier to take. They are fun for people, but not for me and my friends. Just sayin'. Now go have fun and save me some hot dog.

Love, The Sarge

1 comment:

  1. He is so blasted cute!!! Our Brooke just layed on her back asleep. Nothing bothered her at all. Now when we have a big monsoon with all the thunder and the house shakes, ya she is not very happy. Hang in there Sarge. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete