Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tip-sy Tuesday: Hair Bun Hack...by Jenny

So we have established I don’t cook or craft but there is something I do well... I purchase crap off Amazon. I see an ad usually popping up on Facebook (because they have tracked my history of buying crap so keep popping things up for me).  Here is my latest thing I couldn’t live without. It’s an odd version of a slap bracelet used to make a bun. Yes we have all seen the sponge bun- I have that also. That one makes my bun GIANT and obviously fake. This one looked so easy and great! So boom- $8 on Amazon prime overnight and here it is. 


I eagerly open the packet and pull it out and race to try it out! All the time this will save me in the morning before work!  I put my hair in the pony tail and place the bun maker on- boom. It immediately curls up (like a slap bracelet does). Not to be deterred I try it again. And again. And again. 


On the 10th try I got it. A semblance of a decent looking bun. Maybe with more practice this will get faster. So my verdict? Decent bun but not quick. I’ll keep practicing because I do love the idea. 

Ignore the dirty hair in these pictures but hey.. what do you expect from someone who purchases a slap bracelet to do their hair for work?







Jill here - this is one thing I miss out on since I have short hair, I'd love to play with this bun-making-slap-bracelet! Looks great Sissy!


7.9.18: beach terrarium


No comments:

Post a Comment