Monday, July 22, 2019

Man-day Monday by Mark

So, after three days of forcing leftovers down me from our wonderful weekend boater guests, I was more than ready to cook. 
(Wife gone too😲)

"I Think They Call This Goulash"

  1. Go to local grocery store and purchase macaroni noodles, 1# hamburger, onion, green pepper can of diced tomatoes and tomato paste to thicken. 
  2. I asked our friendly store lady if it looked about right and she said yes! I'm feeling good now. 
  3. You know what to do next. 
  4. Wondering how many noodles to put in I read the bag, it had another recipe that called for half a bag and 2 cloves of fresh garlic (which we had!) so I did it. 
  5. It looks to thick so I emptied the catsup bottle tipped upside down in the frig and decided equal part of Sweet Baby Rays couldn't hurt. Oh, I tossed in some Awe Shit hot powder I got for my birthday too.   
  6. Accidentally communicate with Jill so she can ask you for a guest blog 
  7. Relax to some music and have a drink as it simmers


PS:  Wife got home - leftovers get a "special" tweaking! 


1 comment: