Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Tip-sy Tuesday: RV organizing - spice cabinet

When spending much time in an RV you come to realize pretty quickly that there is no room for extra anything. If you buy a 4 pack of paper towels you then have to find a spot to store the other 3; 24 pack of pop? Maybe outside under the floats? Extra blanket just in case? Yeah, no place to store it....

We have a small cabinet on either side of the microwave that needs to hold as many things as possible and still be able to access it all (because pulling something out to get to what's behind it drives me crazy!); one side holds glasses and mugs, the other one holds food storage containers, oil and vinegar, cooking spray, and spices. I only had room for the basics that we use all the time like salt and pepper, lemon pepper, montreal steak - then I saw these spice holders that stick to the inside of the cabinet door and had an AHA moment! Now I can put up 6 more spice options - and my baby honey bear. 

Just opening this cabinet makes me happy :) I do love an organized space!


PS: I found the stick-on holders on Amazon. 


8.30.21: layered birthday cake

8.30.20: ðŸ”¥ week 35

8.30.19: card holder hack by Brooke

8.30.18: photo storage cheat sheet

8.30.17: Robert Redford cake


No comments:

Post a Comment