Thursday, August 30, 2018

Photo Storage Cheat Sheet

I''m busy in the craft room working on a bunch of things so today I'm just leaving this quick tip about how many photos and videos can be stored on a memory device. Mostly I'm posting this so I can delete it off of my phone, I take ALOT of pictures of random things (so I won't forget) and I'm trying to free up some space - this way at least I'll have the cheat sheet on the blog so I can reference it in the future!

 I can never remember how many photos and video can be stored on a memory device like an sd card or flash drive - saw this in the store the other day and took a picture of it, I have no idea if it's accurate but at least it gives me an idea of what size card I need depending on how many photos I want to save and move off of my computer and phone.














one year ago: an old recipe for chocolate/whip cream/oreo yummy Robert Redford cake
two years ago: repotting plants and using a coffee filter to cover the drain hole in the pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment